Friday, April 13, 2018

Editing

    Editing is always my favorite part, it's so much fun. I remembered all the shots I loved the most and it took me about 4 days to fully edit and complete the project. Editing itself wasn't that challenging it took time but I enjoyed it. I realized I was going to need music so at school I asked my wonderful AICE Media teacher Mrs. Marchetti for the website known as Killer tracks so I can browse a whole bunch of copyright free music. I was searching for like a creepy piano type vibe but what I found was a good pick because it does bring out the feel of the film opening. Ultimately, I believe I probably could have found a better song but i'm not complaining because the one I chose I do like it's just not perfect. In the opening credits I give credit to the creators of the song I chose.     
    After my editing process which consisted of me sitting in class editing until my computer died and editing at home, it was time to save and export. This was the most frustrating part. For some reason everytime I would export my opening the editing program would crash right before it finished. It took me about two hours to figure out that I just needed to change the format I was exporting it in, but that definetely stressed me out and got me very frustrated. Also, the part I talked about earlier in previous posts about how I messed up filming Juan in the corner and then jumps to in front of the bed, didn't come out so bad. It took me a while to get it to look as good as I can but it came out not too bad. But, in the end I think my film opening came out wonderful and is one of my best projects I've done, and hopefully all my next projects just get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment