Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Cast

    Ok, so I found my cast I'm pretty sure. Unless someone cancels or can't play the part I will find others but as of right now this is the cast: my friends Juan and Matthew and my girlfriend Samantha. Matthew will be the man in the mask breaking in and the couple is Juan and Samantha. This is good having the cast be my friends because it will make the filming process easier and we can have fun with the genre and make it really scary by putting our heads together.
    The location is going to be my apartment but the house we'll use for the exposition shot in the beginning is going to be Matthews house because everyone else lives in an apartment so that's all we got. I have the basis of what the film will be, when we actually start filming is when we will come up with the scariest parts because me and my friends are especially good with improve and when we're in the moment we can definitely come up with scary stuff. In the post-production process I will take whichever ideas and scenes I liked the most and put it together like a giant puzzle. It might sound harder than storyboarding and all that but to me its my favorite because I love editing so picking through all the scenes and putting it together will be a lot of fun for me.

So going back to my little checklist, this is what we've got so far:

Come up with plot and characters DONE
Make storyboard NOT COMPLETE YET
Locations DONE
Cast Characters DONE
Make Shooting Schedule NOT COMPLETE YET
Props NOT COMPLETE YET
Music NOT COMPLETE YET

My next blog post will most likely contain a shooting schedule, props, and maybe more shots for a storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment