Friday, March 9, 2018

IDEA CHANGED

    Ok, so basically what happened was I realized in order to do a kidnapping I would probably need an adult so that idea just fell through. I know I could find another way to do it but I would rather not make things hard for myself so I came up with a brand new idea. I am staying within the same genre of Horror, I just got a new idea for my opening.
    So, in general my film opening will be of a break-in. Except it's not like a normal break-in, like it's not gonna be a robber or a girl home alone or any of that. I'm going to take inspiration from films like The Strangers (2008), The Purge (2013), and Wolves at the Door (2017). Two out of three of these films are based on a true story, with the exception of course being The Purge. What this means is that my opening will be dark, spooky, and cruel. Spooky is a lighthearted way of saying it will be scary, not sure if everyone got that haha. This idea is also better because I know it's going to be an absolute blast to film, especially with all my friends working together to create it.
    So, for my next blog I will have the basic concept of the idea and what I want the opening to contain in it and also in my next blog I can cross off the first part of the checklist I made: Plot and Characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment