Friday, March 23, 2018

STORYBOARD

    Ok, I have completed the storyboard and honestly I am very happy with it. It's 15 slides and fits the two minute time limit that I have for the film opening and I posted pictures of it below. The other day we had another group discussion in class to like bounce off ideas and get feedback. Last time it didn’t really help but this time it did greatly. My classmates helped me evolve my idea into something better, easier to film and in my opinion: scarier. I told them my ideas and what shots I wanted and I heard their opinions and then we put our minds together and came up with a great idea and some really cool shots and angles that I can use. This chat we had really boosted my confidence with filming this project and replaced all the stress I had with excitement and an eagerness to film something wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment