Sunday, March 18, 2018

School and Schedule

    So, today in class we had time to talk to other groups and share ideas and give ideas and what not. I don't know if it's just me but the kids at my table didn't really help. I told them my ideas and helped with theirs but they didn't really add anything to mine besides "Oh, that's cool," but it's okay because I still learned from theirs and created more ideas of my own with inspiration from theirs (not saying if it's positive nor negative). I have a shooting schedule now, not the exact days but I know it's going to be a Saturday when I come home from work. My friends are gonna come over and we're just gonna have a blast filming this and I can't wait. Whenever we all get creative we really create something special and I'm excited to see how this one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment