Monday, March 26, 2018

Title

    Today is the big day! I have called off of work today and my friends Juan and Matthew are coming to film. This is very exciting because I have so many great ideas! Also, I wanted to share something new I have thought of that helps for the title. So, I am going to title the movie after a cult (no not a real one). I am doing this because it allows me to have a simple title and also because what the movie would be (if I created a full length version) is about a cult. A Charles Manson or American Horror Story Cult style of cult. What I mean by this is the movie would be about the cult and its leader and what the cult does (like breaking into houses). I rather like this idea and it still allows me to use the same inspirations as before. So now that you know why I am naming it after a cult, its time to share the title.
    The title for my film opening is: Morem Porcos.Or translated in English it is Death to Pigs. I chose this title because the saying “Death to Pigs” I got from the Charles Manson Family Murders, which on the walls of the house they wrote in blood “Death to Pigs.” So, I took that quote and translated it into Latin and got Mortem Porcos, and I thought that sounded really cool so I kept it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment